Location: South Florida*
*This is a remote-work position for applicants based in South Florida due to monthly in-person meetings (i.e., Miami, Fort Lauderdale)
Calling all creative communicators – interested in your dream-come-true career?
We’re searching for a talented, entry-level team member who wants more than just any job, but rather, a full-time, fulfilling career in lifestyle PR + creative brand marketing with opportunities for advancement, growth, and professional development. If that’s you, apply!
About LVPR: LVPR is a boutique agency offering brands support in Public Relations, Creative Marketing, and Influencer Campaign Management. We specialize in DTC consumer brands that have 1) strong founder stories 2) passion brands with cult-like followings 3) good products we would personally want to use 4) a charitable giveback or b-corp and 5) an element of sustainability.
About LVPR Creative Department: The creative team is responsible for bringing brand marketing ideas and unique event experiences to life. Everything from executing a new product launch to crafting the visual concept or style of a press mailer requires creative expertise. Creatives must be artistically talented by nature and must be able to communicate in a way that convinces stakeholders that their creative ideas can drive business objectives. Since they turn the client’s fantasies into reality, they must be able to interpret the client’s vision and craft many iterations of an idea throughout the creative process. LVPR creatives are decisive, socially, and culturally aware, and have a deep understanding of marketing, public relations, and media trends.
Creative Coordinator Role: A Creative Coordinator (CC) works with and is overseen by the department Director to produce creative schemes for LVPR and its clients. Essentially the right-hand to the Creative Director, you will work in tandem to produce creative with a business-minded approach. In this exciting experiential role, you’ll practice and grow to understand strategic planning while having the opportunity to spearhead projects, ideate immersive events, conceptualize campaigns, and develop a competitive set of marketing management skills.
From designing then delivering cutting-edge proposals to leading super-charged brainstorms that spiral into viral activations, this position will transform your artistic passions into a professional career platform. We are looking for art aficionados, fashionistas, blogarellas, grammar police, serial organizers, design lovers, peak persuaders, and above all, excellent communicators. Are you up for the challenge?
Duties + Responsibilities:
While no two days are the same (truly the best part of being a creative!), you can expect to:
- Manage creative processes from concept to completion for LVPR clients
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with account teams to coordinate creative brainstorm sessions
- Help in preparation for client presentations
- Copyedit to ensure LVPR visual communication and creative brand standards are met
- Oversee new business proposals, culture calendars and/or event invite designs
- Assist Creative Director in developing timelines and budgets for client initiatives
- Coordinate logistics of in-market media events, mailers, press trips and virtual experiences
- Support LVPR staff in the Creative Director’s absence
Skills + Qualifications:
A Creative Coordinator must have artistic, analytical, leadership, organizational, writing, problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills. Other qualifications we look for are:
- BS degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, or related field
- Relevant internship: 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Innate creative ability and artistic eye with portfolio of design samples available for review
- Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools, such as IG, TikTok, Canva, Adobe
- Stellar communication, presentation, and project-management skills
- Microsoft Office competency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Google Drive competency (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
- Laser-focused attention to detail – perfectionists, yes please!
- Hard-working team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and put in work
- Multi-tasker who can keep several initiatives progressing simultaneously
- Passionate team members who have a fire in their belly and a positive attitude
- Self-starter that quickly learns tasks and proactively completes assignments
- Resourcefulness and willingness to take initiative or think outside the box
Creative Coordinator Salary:
$36,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
Creative Coordinator Schedule:
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Creative Coordinator Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Work-life balance
- Paid time off
How to Apply: Please send your resume and an introduction email on why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org