Location: Remote or in our Dallas office
About LVPR: LVPR is a boutique consumer agency offering brands support in Public Relations, Creative Marketing, Influencer Campaign Management, and IG + TT Strategic Management.
We’re a boutique agency “based” in Dallas but our PR team sits across multiple cities (Orange County, Miami, NYC, Philly, and Dallas). We prefer talent over location and have always functioned as a hybrid work environment since the start of LVPR in 2016.
In the PR department – we are storytellers, and look to work with brands that have a unique story to tell. We love brands that have passionate, cult-like followings, we love a great founder story and most importantly we love brands that are changing the landscape in their industries. We have worked hard to build the media’s trust in our clients and the angles we bring to them. We’re also very candid about expectations with our clients – we don’t commit to anything we don’t think is realistic.
We focus on reducing admin work, so we can focus heavily on pitching and strategy for our brands. We’re scrappy, somewhat unstructured, and function with an anti-agency mentality. Anyone that has worked at a PR firm has likely been somewhat scarred by past agency experiences and it is important to get away from the catty, competitive, and overly structured environment. Ali wants her team to enjoy work, to feel inspired, have positive experiences with team members, and never ever, ever get the Sunday Scaries.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: The position of Account Supervisor will include the following job responsibilities:
- 5-7 years working in the PR industry
- Media Relations Specialist with a proven track record of results
- Some experience with pitching and securing business stories (i.e. placements in Cheddar, WWD, CNBC, Tech Crunch, Entrepreneur, Inc, etc.)
- Thought leadership experience a plus, but not required
- Manage and run 5-6 accounts
- Develop client account strategies, plans + creative campaigns
- Draft press materials when appropriate
- Oversee day-to-day account management
- Secure top-tier media placements
- Continuously bring industry news, trend insight, and creative pitch ideas to the agency
- Exude a hustler mentality and competitive and aggressive in regards to media placements
- Mentor the junior staff and continuously add value to the overall PR team
- Team player who inspires accountability
- Strong writer/storyteller/communicator/creative thinker
- Health Benefits Employees who work at least 30 hours per week are eligible to participate in the Company’s private health, dental, and vision insurance plan, beginning on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- 401K Full-time employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401K program after 6 months of employment.
- Monthly Phone Reimbursement The Company currently pays employees $60 per month to be used toward the employee’s cell phone bill.
- Equipment Upon Start MacBook Air, desktop monitor, wireless trackpad, wireless keyboard and airpods
- Hybrid or Remote Work The Dallas team is in office Tuesday, Wednesday + Thursday and WFH Monday + Friday.
- Summer Fridays Beginning the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, we will observe Summer Fridays, which means our office hours will be 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., through the Friday before Labor Day. The Company still expects that you will complete your job duties and assignments, which may mean working late Thursday or early Friday.
- Vacation + Sick Days The Company currently offers 10 paid vacation days and unlimited sick days a year.
- Holidays Our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays, which may be subject to change at the discretion of the Company:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- U.S. Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day before Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- 2-week paid Holiday break: December 20th – January 3rd (Christmas + New Years Day)
How To Apply: Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.