Location: Remote or in our Dallas office
LVPR is a boutique consumer agency offering brands support in Public Relations, Creative Marketing, Influencer Campaign Management, and IG + TT Strategic Management.
We’re a boutique agency “based” in Dallas but our PR team sits across multiple cities (Orange County, Miami, NYC, Philly, and Dallas). We prefer talent over location. and have always functioned as a hybrid work environment since the start of LVPR in 2016.
In the PR department – we are storytellers, and look to work with brands that have a unique story to tell. We love brands that have passionate, cult-like followings, we love a great founder story and most importantly we love brands that are changing the landscape in their industries. We have worked hard to build the media’s trust in our clients and the angles we bring to them. We’re also very candid about expectations with our clients – we don’t commit to anything we don’t think is realistic.
We focus on reducing admin work, so we can focus heavily on pitching and strategy for our brands. We’re scrappy, somewhat unstructured, and function with an anti-agency mentality. Anyone that has worked at a PR firm has likely been somewhat scarred by past agency experiences and it was important to Ali to get away from the catty, competitive, and overly structured environment. Ali wants her team to enjoy work, to feel inspired, have positive experiences with team members, and never ever, ever get the Sunday Scaries.
We’re looking to hire an Assistant Account Executive to assist our growing business of consumer + lifestyle brands (across beauty, fashion, food/bev, home, parenting, and personal care + wellness verticals).
Serving as a media relations specialist – we are looking for someone that is excited by securing placements daily, someone that thrives on leveraging media relationships and finding unique angles to pitch the media.
You will be responsible for reading industry news, following unique PR campaigns, and brands that are using PR in disruptive ways.
You will develop narratives and pitch angles that meet client objectives and goals and will assist with managing client expectations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: The position of Assistant Account Executive will include the following job responsibilities:
- 2 years of PR agency experience
- Drafting media pitches
- Pitching the media and securing results on behalf of LVPR brands
- Compiling media lists via Cision + Muck Rack
- Ongoing media outreach on behalf of our clients
- Daily coverage searches on all our brands and maintain coverage trackers
- Managing all sample requests to brands and follow up with the media to confirm receipt
- Participating in client phone calls and email correspondence with the client
- Contributing to creative brainstorms and supporting creative campaign thinking on behalf of our brands
- Preparing briefing books in advance of desksides or media events
- Reading industry news and sharing relevant pieces with the team
- Sharing media coverage and industry news with clients
- Health Benefits. Employees who work at least 30 hours per week are eligible to participate in the Company’s private health, dental, and vision insurance plan, beginning on the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- 401K. Full-time employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401K program after 6 months of employment.
- Monthly Phone Reimbursement. The Company currently pays employees $60 per month to be used toward the employee’s cell phone bill.
- Equipment Upon Start. MacBook Air, desktop monitor, wireless trackpad, wireless keyboard and airpods
- Summer Fridays. Beginning the Friday before Memorial Day weekend, we will observe Summer Fridays, which means our office hours will be 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., through the Friday before Labor Day. The Company still expects that you will complete your job duties and assignments, which may mean working late Thursday or early Friday.
- Vacation + Sick Days. The Company currently offers 10 paid vacation days and unlimited sick days a year.
- Holidays. Our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays, which may be subject to change at the discretion of the Company:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- U.S. Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day before Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- 2 week paid Holiday break: December 20th – January 3rd (Christmas + New Years Day)
Please email resume and pitch/press coverage samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.